Briefly about us
equality of chances, creativity, European citizenship, integrated education
According to our Incorporation Deeds we are a juridical person without profit purpose, nongovernmental,
apolitical with educative-informational, cultural and philanthropy purposes, this does not sais much there for if you want
to know more read our presentation below.
We belive in the value of nonformal learning since we all learn, evriwhere at all times and by becoming conciencios of that we can all build a valuable future on personal, professional, personal, cultural and civic level.
Our organisation is not an alternative for leasure time but a way to get involved according to each and evribody’s personality, education, family , circle of friends and comunity.
We relay on volunteers and we kindly ask people to donate thir time and do here with us things that they wanted but never had the chance to do. Others began to spread the volunteering concept before us but we embraced this gladly.
Integrating in all projects young people with fewer opportunities and young people from the rural area one of our main goals.
Briefly about us
We are a group of enthousiastic people who assumed a dearing mission, to offer the young people from a little town with a
population of a little over 10.000 inhabitants the opportunity to have an organisation where the initiative and the creativity
to be encouraged, the dreams and aspirations to find a way into projects that can be set in motion.
Our activity concentrates in the southern part of Dambovita county, without excluding the posibilities to have activities in other areas of the contry and abroad. The initiators of this organisation were involved is setting up noumerous youth programs under national and international initiatives, and we are ready to use our entire experience in order to support young people to become more trustfull in their personal resouces, more daring, we would like them in this way to discover and express their personality.
We are interested in networking and increasing youth awarness regarding NGO’s and issues related with organisation life we attend trainings organised by the National Agency which coordinated the Programme Youth in Action and now coordinats the Programme Erasmus Plus.
Our expertise covers the following aspects without bein limited at; preparating and organising events, writting projects for financing different types of actions and aquisitions, creating organisational image and brand through web design, creating personalised web sites and promotion materials and last but not leats organising trainings on varoius subjects of intrest for our young audience.
We are a youth organization, our programs and projects address mainly persons with between 13-25 years of age, but this does not exclude co operations into projects for children, adults and even seniors.
Our current and near future Projects:
- Increasing employability opportunities for young people, supporting their persomal and professional development through training programs using non formal learning methods for developing transversal competences, interpersonal communication and entrepreneurship skills (see project Future entrepreneur- the Business Chest – launched on 3-4 august 2013);
- Support of creativity development and artistical skills of young people incouraging intercultural dialog through workshops and cultural events (see the Theatre Club in the Loaft);
- Supporting young people to become active members of their comunity through civic dialog as an expression of the public oppinion of the civil society (Project : Independent Radio for Young People, TTT FM);
- Organizing Drama clubs in several High schools, where adolescents are guided towards knowing themselves, participating and revealing their personality in view of direct socializing ( see Project Adolescents without Masks);
- Organizing complex programs out in the open where sports and team exercises are emphasized: day trips, summer camps (Summer Camp – Foreign Languages and Educational games);
- Activities for developing foreign languages and communication competences for children and high school students (see Project Experience and Learn);
- Promoting the Concept of Volunteering for the activities where it can prove its value and efficiency (Project Obtaining SEV Accreditation);
- Promoting the concept of Healthy life Style, starting with a clean environment, programs against addictions and unhealthy habits (Project: Addictions where do they begin?, Project obtaining the Green Hedgehog for our projects).
Our partners, sponsors and supporters:
- We concluded a partnership with the City Hall from Potlogi for developing a program of non-formal activities during an event of national importance “The Brancoveanu Year Potlogi 300” that will take place in several historical places during the entire year 2014;
- We concluded a valuable partnership with the Drama Academy from Bucharest that supports us in our cultural activities related to theatre;
- We actively cooperate with the Municipal Library of Titu representative of Europe Direct,
- We have a good relationship with “school world” in our county in addition to the two high schools in our town, we included in our projects eight other schools also from small size communities;
- We are sponsored by DAR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SRL and other companies who support a project, an activity our entire activity.
We plan to be active five domains:
• Training and Personal Development
• Non formal Learning Methods
• Social and Civic Dialog
• Ecology, Durable Development and Healthy Life Style
to which we added other three directions of intervention:
• Cultural and Extracurricular Activities
• Project Preparation and Project Management
• Partnerships and Public Relations
supported by two administrative departments: Infrastructure- Administration and Accounting